This is the first update. I’ve made a few useful changes:
1. I’ve added 3 language options (for a total of 8 now): Mandarin (Traditional), Mandarin (Simplified), and Russian.
2. Mandarin and Russian both have their respective transliterations available when the mouse hovers over the texts. It is also available when you copy it to the clipboard.
3. I’ve added 3 new buttons: “Select None,” “Select Random,” and “Select All.” These buttons will help to select the language options more quickly.
4. I’ve also fixed some minor bugs that I hadn’t caught before (e.g., -0 is no longer an option, einhundertein is now einhunderteins)
[Note] I’ve noticed that, in Windows XP, the Mandarin text did not display correctly. I’m not sure why that is at the moment. However, when I copied it over to OS X, it worked just fine – so, just know that your data is still preserved.
The new total amount of numbers has gone up to 2,000,020,000,000,010 (that’s 2 quadrillion 20 billion and 10) values. I’ve probably only been able to check a few hundred random numbers. If you catch a mistake somewhere, please let me know! 🙂
Like before, there are 3 versions available (OS X, Windows, and Linux).