I call this game Click Away!. As far as I know, this is an original idea, as I have never encountered this game anywhere else before (if anyone has though, do let me know).
The premise of the game is very simple: You choose the number of languages and cards and words will appear on the board, one-by-one, according to the timer. If you see two words that are the same, click them, and they will disappear. Try to see how long you can go for! (It’s not as easy as you might think.) The game is over when the entire board is filled up.
In this first version, you’ll have the following options:
1. There are 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin (Traditional), Mandarin (Simplified), Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese. Each language has 191 entries. (All pronunciation/transliteration guides are available as you hover the mouse over the appropriate languages.)
2. There are 4 categories: animals, numbers, time, and vehicles.
3. The next card (the hint) may be set as visible or invisible.
4. There are 10 levels of difficulty: 1 is the easiest (with fewer vocabulary variations) and 10 is the hardest (with a lot of vocabulary variations).
5. Time can be chosen to set how long (in seconds) it takes for each new card to appear (minimum is 1, maximum is 60).
6. Number of cards can range from 10 to 50. Because of the way this game is set up, there are no combination restrictions here.
7. There is a counter to check the number times you click. For each pair you choose correctly, you get 2 points.
Similar to the game Memory, due to some differences between OS X and Windows, I’ve had to make 2 slightly different versions. The only difference is the color scheme. If this is your first time downloading the game, try the black version first (I think it looks better). If you find the font too hard to read against the light background, please download the gray version.