This is an update for the second version. I’ve made some small, but not insignificant changes. These are the new features:
1. I’ve split Mandarin into 2 parts: traditional and simplified. Now you have 11 language options to choose from.
2. In order to make more room on each card, I’ve taken out the pronunciation/transliteration guides for Korean, Mandarin, and Russian. No worries though, this information will still be available if you hover your mouse over the appropriate cards.
3. I’ve included a new category (for a total of 4): time.
4. Each language now has 191 entries. Many inconsistencies have been fixed.
5. Each language category now has over 25 entries. This means that the game won’t go crazy if there aren’t enough words to fill the cards.
5. I’ve fixed a bug that made cards display wrong categories if you accidentally picked the wrong number of languages and then reset.
6. When cards are visible, I’ve decreased the wait time from one second to half a second. This will make the game move faster.
Same as before, due to some differences between OS X and Windows, I’ve had to make 2 slightly different versions (i.e., different color schemes). Please try the black version first, as I think it looks better. However, if the font is too hard to read against the light background, please download the gray version.