This is the second version. I’ve made a lot of significant changes. You now have access to the following:
1. I’ve included a new language: Korean! There are now a total of 10 languages.
2. Each language now has 71 entries. (The pinyin written in some of the Mandarin entries are not correct and I hope to fix that soon.)
3. Players can choose from a variety of categories. Currently, there are 3 available: animals, numbers, and vehicles.
4. Games may be timed or untimed.
5. Menu shortcuts have been changed from “meta+[x]” to “ctrl+[x]”.
6. Menus have been reorganized for easier navigation.
7. There is a counter to check the number of clicks you make. If you click more than the theoretical perfect score, the number will turn red.
Due to some differences between OS X and Windows, I’ve had to make 2 slightly different games. The only thing that changes is the color scheme. If this is your first time downloading the game, try the black version first, as I think it looks better. As you play, however, if the font is too hard to read against the light background, please download the gray version.